Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shopping With BYB

I'm a stylish guy, but I don't appreciate retailers ripping me a new asshole every time I have to update my threads. The price of jeans just doesn't cover the wear and tear that my thick can of Mortein does to the fly area of my duds. My job stipulates that I must maintain a certain standard of presentation and portray an image of success at all times, so I can't just dress for comfort in track pants, I've gotta display my meat like a proud butcher with a slab of A-grade beef.

So after my trunk split through another pair of my CKs I begrudgingly saddled up the BYB mobile and battled the freelove freeway out to my nearest DFO. All the way there the traffic was banked up like fuck. With the sun streaming in through the windscreen, the gentle hum of the engine and the Pussycat Dolls pumping out on Fox fm I quickly became harder than Chinese algerbra. It was like my VR Commodore had sprouted an additional gear stick. With the traffic going nowhere fast I had to have three grease and oils just to pass the time.

When I finally got to DFO and found a park I was over the whole goddam expedition already. I locked the wheels and walked in through the big blast of air conditioning that they pump from above the sliding doors. My grumpy face soon filled with cheer- the place was full of GAP, and I don't mean the brand. A sea of high heels, hot pants, short skirts, crop tops and boob tubes bustled in front of me. Hot damn!

I locked on to a group of barely legals as they made their way out of Sportsgirl. The best one was a blonde Paris Hilton lookalike, her crispy orange skin reminded of the Peking duck I "practice shagged" in my formative years. I was just about to go spread a bit of my baste on her when my wandering eye caught sight of a much nicer piece. She was trying on a pair of white pumps in Pay-Less Shoes, her juicy thighs looked as good to me as the thighs of a KFC chook look to a fatster. As she struggled to get them on her arse just jiggled in front of me, teasing and tempting me. I thought to myself "Don't worry baby, Barred Young Buck has a shoe horn you can use". After she'd paid for the shoes I knew she'd be wanting to test 'em out properly.

I followed as she led me through the crowds, the problem with these places is there's no privacy. I eventually spotted a makeshift love den, a boarded up shop front with "Amanda's Hair Salon: Opening Soon" plastered all over it. Perfect. I grabbed little miss flirty rump around the waist like we were one of those boring couples who shop for home wares and led her into the dark. She was obviously a feisty one because she kicked her hot legs around a bit. That's ok, I can play rough too. I fumbled around the debris of the shop and found a pair of scissors. She was real quiet after that.

Another satisfied customer.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Porn Videos, with no popups or redirects, blisteringly fast porn downloads for teen, hardcore, milf, mom, asian, lesbian, amateur, webcam girls,

6:22 PM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

11:36 AM  
Blogger alex said...

The foreman of the albuterol jury struggled to his feet.. But Edward Morland was full of kind feeling for everything and everybody; and his views of life had hitherto been tinted with a viagra perpetual rose-color.. I had one day explained to her that the dream piroxicam is a wish of fulfillment.. By reason of the undoubted zyprexa connection existing between all the parts of dream thoughts, the dream is able to embody this matter into a single scene.. And he saw that he pleased her, and with her open admiration essayed still hydrocodone greater flights of polished manner.. I've been getting a fair thyroid salary all the season, and I've saved some money.. All the peculiarities of dream life are magnesium explicable as the incoherent effort, due to some physiological stimulus, of certain organs, or of the cortical elements of a brain otherwise asleep.. That the sexual intercourse of adults appears strange to children who observe it, and arouses fear in them, insulin I dare say is a fact of daily experience.. He stood up and gazed acetaminophen about him.. This vehicle was a road wagon, without a top, and the joints bactrim of its box-body were tight enough to prevent the water from immediately entering it; so, somewhat deeply sunken, it rested upon the water.. So that evening, as they sat in the theater listening to the lively overture, even Miss Lydia was minded to relegate their troubles, ambien for the hour, to second place.. She wouldn't tease me--she'd just be skelaxin sorry for me.. I have never seen zoloft you wearing spectacles.. The stuff of the dream thoughts which has been accumulated for the hydrochlorothiazide formation of the dream scene must be naturally fit for this application.. The patient, then, only follows the rules of the hysterical thought processes when she gives expression lithium to her jealousy of her friend (which, moreover, she herself admits to be unjustified, in that she puts herself in her place and identifies herself with her by creating a symptom--the denied wish)...

9:24 PM  
Blogger alex said...

The foreman of the soma jury struggled to his feet.. But Edward Morland was full of kind feeling for everything and everybody; and his views of life had hitherto been tinted with a cialis perpetual rose-color.. I had one day explained to her that the dream viagra is a wish of fulfillment.. By reason of the undoubted duragesic connection existing between all the parts of dream thoughts, the dream is able to embody this matter into a single scene.. And he saw that he pleased her, and with her open admiration essayed still butalbital greater flights of polished manner.. I've been getting a fair ritalin salary all the season, and I've saved some money.. All the peculiarities of dream life are norco explicable as the incoherent effort, due to some physiological stimulus, of certain organs, or of the cortical elements of a brain otherwise asleep.. That the sexual intercourse of adults appears strange to children who observe it, and arouses fear in them, ativan I dare say is a fact of daily experience.. He stood up and gazed tramadol about him.. This vehicle was a road wagon, without a top, and the joints thyroid of its box-body were tight enough to prevent the water from immediately entering it; so, somewhat deeply sunken, it rested upon the water.. So that evening, as they sat in the theater listening to the lively overture, even Miss Lydia was minded to relegate their troubles, diazepam for the hour, to second place.. She wouldn't tease me--she'd just be lipitor sorry for me.. I have never seen allopurinol you wearing spectacles.. The stuff of the dream thoughts which has been accumulated for the viagra formation of the dream scene must be naturally fit for this application.. The patient, then, only follows the rules of the hysterical thought processes when she gives expression percocet to her jealousy of her friend (which, moreover, she herself admits to be unjustified, in that she puts herself in her place and identifies herself with her by creating a symptom--the denied wish)...

5:45 AM  
Blogger alex said...

The foreman of the estradiol jury struggled to his feet.. But Edward Morland was full of kind feeling for everything and everybody; and his views of life had hitherto been tinted with a vicodin perpetual rose-color.. I had one day explained to her that the dream thyroid is a wish of fulfillment.. By reason of the undoubted cialis connection existing between all the parts of dream thoughts, the dream is able to embody this matter into a single scene.. And he saw that he pleased her, and with her open admiration essayed still zoloft greater flights of polished manner.. I've been getting a fair flexeril salary all the season, and I've saved some money.. All the peculiarities of dream life are zithromax explicable as the incoherent effort, due to some physiological stimulus, of certain organs, or of the cortical elements of a brain otherwise asleep.. That the sexual intercourse of adults appears strange to children who observe it, and arouses fear in them, viagra I dare say is a fact of daily experience.. He stood up and gazed phentermine about him.. This vehicle was a road wagon, without a top, and the joints prednisone of its box-body were tight enough to prevent the water from immediately entering it; so, somewhat deeply sunken, it rested upon the water.. So that evening, as they sat in the theater listening to the lively overture, even Miss Lydia was minded to relegate their troubles, norvasc for the hour, to second place.. She wouldn't tease me--she'd just be viagra sorry for me.. I have never seen adderall you wearing spectacles.. The stuff of the dream thoughts which has been accumulated for the butalbital formation of the dream scene must be naturally fit for this application.. The patient, then, only follows the rules of the hysterical thought processes when she gives expression flonase to her jealousy of her friend (which, moreover, she herself admits to be unjustified, in that she puts herself in her place and identifies herself with her by creating a symptom--the denied wish)...

12:35 PM  
Blogger alex said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

3:54 PM  
Blogger alex said...

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

7:37 AM  
Blogger barred young buck said...

alex, i don't do men!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. ALL YOU GET IS SPAM, DICKHESD!!!

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on barredyoungbuck.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research displays that about 70% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home