Fortune favours the barred
I get rock hard on crowded trains. To pass the time I like to rub my stiff sabre against unsuspecting commuters, this practice is known as the ancient Japanese art of frottage.
Tonight was my lucky night because I was standing right next to an ’88 model with a brilliant chassis and a muff that purred like an engine from under her school uniform. She had that look in her eye; she needed a hard length pressed against her thigh, as-soon-as-possible. So who was I to deny this young, knee high sock clad vixen the pleasure of my throbbing trunk? It can’t be easy for her, stuck in a class with other girls all day, repressing the desires that well between her lower lips. The only men she would have any contact during the long day are those spectacle and cardigan donning limp dicked teachers, but I can tell you this for free; all the brains in the world ain’t enough to school a girl in the subject of FUCKING. That’s where I’m the head of the class.
So I pressed myself against her and her inhaled the sweet odour of her pussy perfume, this girl was a prime piece of meat, and I guarantee, she’s gonna get well done. The little philanderer acted coy at first, she was conflicted. That’s the problem with all that religious shit the schools teach these impressionable youngsters. Should she follow the natural sensation suggested by the juice of her ripe mango? Or conceal it like those jealous nuns and priests would have? It was time for the Barred Young Buck to teach this lass a valuable lesson; always follow your cock or muff, not your head or heart.
I waited until the little harlot pushed through the crowd and out onto the platform. I was straight after her, charging cock first, like a battering ram through the mass of bodies. As her fine arse waddled up the stairs I gave her a “Hey baby”, the petite prick tease acted like she couldn’t hear me over her iPod, ah the games young girls play. I eventually caught up to her outside the station and whisked her into an alley. The anticipation of my length had obviously sent this girl into frenzy. I treated her to a vigorous fuck against the wall as she moaned at the top of her young lungs. Let me give you a free Barred Young Buck tip; if you really wanna make the ladies go off tap, whisper the lyrics of Starland Vocal Band’s Afternoon Delight into their ears as you hammer it home.
After the deed was done I wrote an A+ on my ‘with compliments’ card and slipped it into her bag. As she hitched up her sexy knickers and walked off I told her to spread the word to her friends at school, “If you wanna fuck, call the Barred Young Buck!”
Tonight was my lucky night because I was standing right next to an ’88 model with a brilliant chassis and a muff that purred like an engine from under her school uniform. She had that look in her eye; she needed a hard length pressed against her thigh, as-soon-as-possible. So who was I to deny this young, knee high sock clad vixen the pleasure of my throbbing trunk? It can’t be easy for her, stuck in a class with other girls all day, repressing the desires that well between her lower lips. The only men she would have any contact during the long day are those spectacle and cardigan donning limp dicked teachers, but I can tell you this for free; all the brains in the world ain’t enough to school a girl in the subject of FUCKING. That’s where I’m the head of the class.
So I pressed myself against her and her inhaled the sweet odour of her pussy perfume, this girl was a prime piece of meat, and I guarantee, she’s gonna get well done. The little philanderer acted coy at first, she was conflicted. That’s the problem with all that religious shit the schools teach these impressionable youngsters. Should she follow the natural sensation suggested by the juice of her ripe mango? Or conceal it like those jealous nuns and priests would have? It was time for the Barred Young Buck to teach this lass a valuable lesson; always follow your cock or muff, not your head or heart.
I waited until the little harlot pushed through the crowd and out onto the platform. I was straight after her, charging cock first, like a battering ram through the mass of bodies. As her fine arse waddled up the stairs I gave her a “Hey baby”, the petite prick tease acted like she couldn’t hear me over her iPod, ah the games young girls play. I eventually caught up to her outside the station and whisked her into an alley. The anticipation of my length had obviously sent this girl into frenzy. I treated her to a vigorous fuck against the wall as she moaned at the top of her young lungs. Let me give you a free Barred Young Buck tip; if you really wanna make the ladies go off tap, whisper the lyrics of Starland Vocal Band’s Afternoon Delight into their ears as you hammer it home.
After the deed was done I wrote an A+ on my ‘with compliments’ card and slipped it into her bag. As she hitched up her sexy knickers and walked off I told her to spread the word to her friends at school, “If you wanna fuck, call the Barred Young Buck!”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home